Your story, your way.
In response to COVID-19, all classes have been moved online for the spring. Additionally, in the hopes of alleviating any possible stress or burden, we are offering payment plans for every course offered during the spring session. Payment will be broken into three amounts, due before the first, fourth, and final session.If you are interested in a payment plan, select the class you would like to take and click the “Pay Later Option.” You will then need to contact our Theater Manager Glenn at email@example.com in order to make payment arrangements.
Bring your story to the stage. Learn the craft of storytelling and solo work, guided by masters of the from. Lift your voice with panache, grace, and confidence. Have your voice heard.
Choose the class that suits you and click on the class’s name to go to the details page.
Please Note: Network Playwrights receive $25 off all class registrations, but you must be logged into your account for the discount to be applied. This also includes discounts for Resident Playwrights and Tutterow Fellows. You will be prompted to login when attempting to register. If you do not know how to get into your account, enter the email associated with your account under “Forgot Your Password” and an account reset will be sent.
Any questions may be sent to Glenn B. Rust at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chicago Dramatists Class Fee Policies
- If you cancel your registration more than three weeks in advance of the class start date, you will be entitled to either a full refund of your money or a full credit applied to your account for future CD classes.
- If you cancel your registration less than than three weeks but more than ten days before the class start date, you will be entitled to a full credit applied to your account (minus a $20 administrative fee). However, there will be no refunds.
- If you cancel your registration fewer than ten days but more than three days before the class start date, you will be entitled to 50% of your class fee (minus a $20 administrative fee) applied to your account as a credit.
- If you cancel your registration less than three days before the class start date, there is unfortunately neither a credit nor refund option available.
- Failure to pay fee or arrange payment schedule within 48 hours of registration will result in cancellation of registration.
- Classes that fail to meet the 50% minimum registrant requirement within 48 hours of class start time will be cancelled. In this case, registrants will receive a 100% refund.
- Separate discounts cannot be combined.