Your story, your way.
Bring your story to the stage. Learn the craft of storytelling and solo work, guided by masters of the from. Lift your voice with panache, grace, and confidence. Have your voice heard.
Choose the class that suits you and click on the class’s name to go to the details page.
Any questions may be sent to Glenn B. Rust at firstname.lastname@example.org
6 Tuesdays 6:30pm – 9:45pm
Sep 24 – Oct 29
(2 additional rehearsals & 1 performance, dates determined in class)
This workshop is for actors, storytellers and playwrights who want to work on the development of a one-person show or long-form story and get it on a stage. Each week you have an opportunity to develop material with the goal being to advance to production readiness. You will also have the opportunity to work with an acting coach and director.
Chicago Dramatists Class Fee Policies
- If you cancel your registration more than three weeks in advance of the class start date, you will be entitled to either a full refund of your money or a full credit applied to your account for future CD classes.
- If you cancel your registration less than than three weeks but more than ten days before the class start date, you will be entitled to a full credit applied to your account (minus a $20 administrative fee). However, there will be no refunds.
- If you cancel your registration fewer than ten days but more than three days before the class start date, you will be entitled to 50% of your class fee (minus a $20 administrative fee) applied to your account as a credit.
- If you cancel your registration less than three days before the class start date, there is unfortunately neither a credit nor refund option available.
- Failure to pay fee or arrange payment schedule within 48 hours of registration will result in cancellation of registration.
- Classes that fail to meet the 50% minimum registrant requirement within 48 hours of class start time will be cancelled. In this case, registrants will receive a 100% refund.
- Separate discounts cannot be combined.