Add to the canon of great American Musicals.
Craft your musical through collaboration, craft, and supreme dedication. Award winning teachers will guide you with razor-sharp expertise, as you build your musical story. Sign up and give voice to the story in you.
Choose the class that suits you and click on the class’s name to go to the details page.
Any questions may be sent toGlenn B. Rust at email@example.com
6 Saturdays 10:00am – 1:00pm
Oct 05 – Nov 16
Learn advanced musical theatre storytelling techniques by creating original work in this compact, ten minute form. Receive a special deal if you come with a collaborator!
Chicago Dramatists Class Fee Policies
- If you cancel your registration more than three weeks in advance of the class start date, you will be entitled to either a full refund of your money or a full credit applied to your account for future CD classes.
- If you cancel your registration less than than three weeks but more than ten days before the class start date, you will be entitled to a full credit applied to your account (minus a $20 administrative fee). However, there will be no refunds.
- If you cancel your registration fewer than ten days but more than three days before the class start date, you will be entitled to 50% of your class fee (minus a $20 administrative fee) applied to your account as a credit.
- If you cancel your registration less than three days before the class start date, there is unfortunately neither a credit nor refund option available.
- Failure to pay fee or arrange payment schedule within 48 hours of registration will result in cancellation of registration.
- Classes that fail to meet the 50% minimum registrant requirement within 48 hours of class start time will be cancelled. In this case, registrants will receive a 100% refund.
- Separate discounts cannot be combined.